End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

Thank you! This was my first purchase from the factory. The Park Ranger may find a new home, but I believe The Forsaken Gemini will be here to stay.

The PR may grow on you, I know it did for me. If it’s the black coating (my least fav) you might consider stripping it, or having it stripped. The PR is one slicey little blade :) The forsaken Gemini well it’s a Gemini lol what more can be said :)

After reading the thread so far, it seems like A LOT more INFI in this round of grab bags! Great hauls all

Is anyone else still waiting on a grab bag on here .
Was hoping to see alot more bags on here.what i have seen has been cool tho.
The ds6s were awesome and the mountainmandu.also the hog badgers .
Hoping for a piece of infi myself and it looks like its a probability .ill post pics either way

Mine are still awaiting shipment as well. It may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping the slow down in shipping is so they can toss a few of the newer models that are just shipping in some bags (LR, KPB98, UF, FSH with nano fusion handle). Again, its probably just wishful thinking but it gets me through the days dreaming of what may come haha

Edit: apparently all I had to do was post about it, mine just shipped and I'm leaving town for a week. I'll post pics when I get back and get them

Last edited:
I have a $500 scheduled for delivery today but wont be home to receive it. So it will have to wait a few days to schedule a pick up.

zJ4Bei8

RzV0R9G

RzV0R9G

zJ4Bei8

Sweet, carbon fiber on the Badger, thoughts on the wood?

zJ4Bei8.jpg

RzV0R9G.jpg

That orange and black might be my new dream knife. Nice score.

Really want one of those custom shop hog badgers!!! If anyone wants to sell let me know :)

*** I managed to score one ! thanks to a fellow hog for helping me out !!
Been wanting one of these ever since they announced the release of the hog badger :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :D:D:D

Last edited:
Got shipping notice today .
Cant wait dont see a weight anywhere so mystery shall continue ill be happy either way .
Also a thank you to amy amd the rest of the busse crew after the post from her earlier i wasnt sure if they would be able to send them with the weather but they came thru top service as usual

Man! These are quite some serious hauls...looks like the INFI ratio was flipped from last go-around.

All good stuff guys and gals.

My favorite so far are the Mentors and the canvas camo Forsaken Geminis! Of course, all the CS stuff looks great.

Mine are still awaiting shipment as well. It may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping the slow down in shipping is so they can toss a few of the newer models that are just shipping in some bags (LR, KPB98, UF, FSH with nano fusion handle). Again, its probably just wishful thinking but it gets me through the days dreaming of what may come haha

Edit: apparently all I had to do was post about it, mine just shipped and I'm leaving town for a week. I'll post pics when I get back and get them
The anticipation is the best part. If these came up for sale once a month, I’d buy a bag every time they’re offered just for the fun of opening them up.

Back