End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Well, I bought quite a few bags....most was op2wks stuff, most in unique colors- Will probably try to get a good pic of them at some point.--
But this one is worth sharing! Best knife of the lot in my opinion. The cream of the crop! :) Took up over an entire bags value all by itself!
Oh yea! Custom shop NMSFNO! Mammoth tooth, Red/Black G10, Red liner, Brass pins! Gonna have to get a display case for this beast!
lAXvL9B.jpg
Get some leather and carry that one!

Man these last batches of this round blew away the beginning ones! Looks like it was worth the wait. Congrats on that NMSFNO!

If this is what is coming out of the last bags, I can't wait to see what's in mine that's still awaiting shipment.

Here are my 2 500$ grab bags!

https://ibb.co/fYRCyk
fYRCyk
This is pretty much exactly my two $500 bags. I actually got all the same stuff, but in some different configurations.
c0NaPoH.jpg

Let me see if I can get all the names right, from left to right: Mr. Mofo, Public Defender Ergo, Trash...11?, Rodent 3?, Scrapivore, Rattlehawk.

Here's a closer pic of the custom scales:
1HOpOLi.jpg

Pearl kirinite with blue liners, I think? Trying to decide if I want to keep this one. I am stoked for a CS PD, but I'm not really a pearl kirinite kind of guy. Would much prefer a stabilized wood instead.

Not complaining though! No regrets! Cheers to the folks at Wauseon! :cool:

P.S., total value of just over $1,617.

Last edited:
I've been trying to decide if I should keep my csepd with wood handles....

Back