Endura Wharncliffe???

Take my money too please!!
hap40/zdp189/k390 or s30v (as likely options)
Love the Endura and like vg10 but steel upgrade with a wharnie and I’m all in. I would also be into the delica/endura tweener that sal mentioned!

Sal the prototype looks great, better than I had envisioned when I started this thread
I hope it makes it into manufacturing as at least a Sprint Run!

so-beautiful.gif

I'll take 2 in Hap40!.. I may wait and not purchase a YJ2 so that I could use a big ole wharnie for protection. I'm really liking that this is coming to fruition hence I have a endura with a wave for practice and training. Thanks again for hearing our requests Sal !

Looks great. Waiting to get the HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe, so this would be an awesome addition.

As someone who went way out of his way to track down a plain-edge Byrd Cara-Cara Rescue a while back, I 100% endorse the wharncliffe Endura and will be picking one up, and probably a WC Delica because why not.

So has anyone heard if Sal liked the design enough to put it into production? I was scraping some gasket material today that made me think of this thread.

This is a "must buy" for me. A fully serrated version would also be a "must buy."

Just wondering if there’s an update on this. I’m looking to buy my next Spyderco, and the idea of a wharncliffe endura makes me drool..

I hope that we will see it before the end of 2018.

Since it wasn't in the 2018 Mid-Year Releases catalog.

Sorry to bother you Sal, but is there any update on the Wharncliffe Endura? I'd also love a Wharncliffe Manix 2 (My favorite folder of all time) or a Wharncliffe PM2. Oh, I'd take them all!

personally I would like it if it had a more angled slope at the front instead of a big curve. it would be more pointy and versatile and look better this looks like a sheepsfoot instead of a wharnie. for me a wharnie should be more aggressive looking . I like how the special run of Delica wharnies looked but too small for me.

Hi Mastiffhound,

The Warnie Endura is in-the-works. We dont have an ETA, sorry.

Hey Ponykid,

We're more concerned with long term performance that appearance. The Warncliffe blade shape is very thin at the tip to begin with. If we make it too thin, then customers brak the tip and complain. So we have to fine the balance between a strong and fucntional, but sharp tip.

sal

Back