Engraved on both sides?

mikeymoto

Lifetime Platinum Membership
Has there been a Bussekin with engraving on both sides of the blade, or one side and the spine?

I believe the MOABOLO Jerry made for the movie Boar had the logo on both sides. But that was a special order.

Has there been a Bussekin with engraving on both sides of the blade, or one side and the spine?
My ZT Steel Heart has engraving on both sides but it's not the same engraving.
Resizer_15588385401320.jpg
Resizer_15588385401321.jpg
I'm not sure if that was typical of all the ZT series as this is the only one I have. There was also a Satin Jack and a Mistress produced, I believe

As brother Murman mentioned a couple of posts back, yes there's been some Movie prop knives from 'Son's of Anarchy". I was fortunate enough to be the person who got them from the Sons of Anarchy prop Master and sold them here. Hellrazor and Argonne Assault had the "BUSSE" logo on both sides.

Last edited:
That ZTSH is a thing of beauty!
Thank you. A couple of them sat on the exchange for a while at what I now consider EXCELLENT prices but I didn't know how awesome they were until I made a trade for one. It is an extremely slicey blade for its size and feels excellent in the hand!

I thought so. My Boss Jack Proto is also etched on the back. As a matter of fact, I think all the Proto blades are.

I think the only ones with logos on both sides are the movie props.

As brother Murman mentioned a couple of posts back, yes there's been some Movie prop knives from 'Son's of Anarchy". I was fortunate enough to be the person who got them from the Sons of Anarchy prop Master and sold them here. Hellrazor and Argonne Assault had the "BUSSE" logo on both sides.

I remembered the knife but i couldnt remember the story. Thanks for checking in I remember now.

Back