1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Engraved on both sides?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by mikeymoto, May 25, 2019.

1. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Has there been a Bussekin with engraving on both sides of the blade, or one side and the spine?

2. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I believe the MOABOLO Jerry made for the movie Boar had the logo on both sides. But that was a special order.

3. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    My ZT Steel Heart has engraving on both sides but it's not the same engraving.
    Resizer_15588385401320.jpg
    Resizer_15588385401321.jpg
    I'm not sure if that was typical of all the ZT series as this is the only one I have. There was also a Satin Jack and a Mistress produced, I believe

Cobalt and mikeymoto like this.
  4. Murman

Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    There were a few, id have to search, that were unsharpened for use in film sets that had logos on both sides. I remember there being an Argonne Assault.

WatermanChris and MR HAPPY like this.
  5. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 20, 2004
    That ZTSH is a thing of beauty!

WatermanChris likes this.
  6. Munroc

Munroc

Sep 20, 2017
    The Busse axe hammer has

WatermanChris likes this.
  7. MR HAPPY

MR HAPPY Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2017

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    Murman and WatermanChris like this.
  8. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    Thank you. A couple of them sat on the exchange for a while at what I now consider EXCELLENT prices but I didn't know how awesome they were until I made a trade for one. It is an extremely slicey blade for its size and feels excellent in the hand!

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998

All ZT's are engraved on both sides(etched). Never seen one that wasn't.

10. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    I thought so. My Boss Jack Proto is also etched on the back. As a matter of fact, I think all the Proto blades are.

I think the only ones with logos on both sides are the movie props.

11. Murman

Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    I remembered the knife but i couldnt remember the story. Thanks for checking in I remember now.

MR HAPPY likes this.