Enuff is Enuff

I'm sure you'll sell a bunch of them and people will love them. I learned a long time ago that nothing has to make sense as long as people are involved.

I am was completely unaware the Enuff was a smaller blade length. This is awesome news! I am in the market for a small lightweight fixed blade for backpacking/hiking and this fits the bill to a Tee. I have been eyeing the ESEE Izula for a while now but now it has some serious competition.

Arrived today, nice nice nice knife, good one Sal, but, you already knew that ;)

And as you said the edge shoulder is pretty good, slicing up some cardboard, cut right in, no hang ups or snags, and it's a distal taper on the blade, so it's flat ground down to the edge and also narrows down to a nice pointy point, I'll carry this to work on Wednesday and give it some chores, will rotate the sheath's clip so it will ride horizontal and carry it just above my right front pocket, handle pointing toward my right side, an easy carry that way, the retention seems fine on mine right now, we'll see if it continues to retain the knife safely.

edited to add that the handle has nice contour to it also, the grip feels very nice and should be handy as an EDC without making people too scared...;)
Thanks Sal and crew,
G2

Here's a quick cell phone shot of the handle contour looking down on it, you can also see how thin the edge comes down to as well;

Enuff_handle.jpg

Last edited:
A word of caution on the sheath for this blade, one other person made comment that his knife became dull quickly from being put into the sheath, mine also seemed to show this too, then I tried to reverse how I had the knife in there and that seems to have helped.

Here are a few images of how I now place the knife into the sheath, note the orientation, when inserted the other way, it would cause the edge to cut into the bottom of the sheath, but this way, it doesn't cut into it and the knife is remaining sharp...

I just took the info out of the box, the images of the knife sheath is opposite of the way I'm doing it, but, wrong or right, this seems to keep the edge from being abraded by the bottom of the sheath, the knife is still retained securely...

I ended up taking a large file, using the edge like a saw and filed down the inside bottom area and then I glued down a strip of soft leather, it seems to have stopped the edge being abraded and losing it's sharpness, thankfully!

Also I wear this as shown, horizontally, but the tab sticking down below the edge of the sheath was digging into areas of my body, well, where I didn't really want things digging into when I sat down ;) so I took my dremel and cut off wheel and sliced that section off, much more comfy to wear now :), it is carried just above my right front pants pocket with the handle pointing towards my right side, so I draw it out with my right hand, works well sitting or standing.

enuff_1.jpg

enuff_2.jpg

G2

Last edited:
Have another Izula inbound, and kind of wish I had looked into this. My gripe with the Izula has always been the sheath and belting options out of the bag. This one looks like it covers it.

Went into W&W here in Vancouver with the express purpose of buying the leaf blade version of the enuff.......... Till I handled one. Only my take of course, but the most uncomfortable handle I've ever held, seemed smaller than I thought it would be. And the three I tried the knife would not stay in the sheath, they all basically fell out if put upside down and tapped lightly.

I was so disappointed, I so wanted to love this knife!! But I did Leave with a wonderful Esee Izula w/ full kit, so wasn't a totally wasted trip!!

The sheepsfoot in H1 will be my next kayak knife. My Aqua Salt and Calypso will have to find another job.

And the three I tried the knife would not stay in the sheath, they all basically fell out if put upside down and tapped lightly.
I have a leaf and sheepsfoot and have no issues with them falling out of the sheaths. I can shake them upside down hard trying to get them to fall out, and they won't.

I have the leaf point and I'm really liking it.

Here's a few sheath I've been doing for people.

B2AB86EB-8BDE-4C05-864F-03C33048CB2B-59526-00004BD217F90FBF.jpg

EAE96F20-0B80-4073-911B-9780182B497F-59526-00004BD21EBAD204.jpg

B1774DBA-517E-4A85-84BE-851A42931D82-45131-00003A3725CAFCBD.jpg

I'll be getting an H-1 Enuff when it's released.
It's just right for a diving knife.
I'm using an Atlantic Salt at the moment.

I completely ignored this one when rumblings about it were first on the forums...

Now I catch myself thinking "I need one of those" and to be honest, I'm very happy they made it out of VG-10 (stainless and easy field sharpening).

This thing is really growing on me - I'll have to add it to the list.

It reminds me of the Cold Steel Hai Hocho I bought back in '92, when they still had the Spyderedge serrations.
It was a great user knife.
This looks to be in a similar mould.
I suspect that this is going to be a constant companion (when I can get my H1 Sheepsfoot in yellow ;))

Also,
Would I be right in thinking that the standard sheath is compatible with a Tek-Lok?

Last edited:
With 2mm blades they'd have been interesting and that I'd probably have bought a couple. With 1mm blades I'd have been all over them. But with 4mm blades, instead of being Enuffs, they're WayTooMuchs.

I agree, I love the handle shape and blade design and I like small fixed blades but i had problems with the sage series blade because that was to thick, and these are thicker.

H1 would be great with the yellow handle.
Yes a small teclok will fit the factory sheath.

They look great. I wonder if there is any chance for a sprint run perhaps in S30V or CTS-XHP?

Back