• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Enzo Birk & Kaneso Santoku Bundle

I'm offering both as a bundle.

Folder: Customised Enzo Birk Folder, done ala custom emersons, with all the tiny little details. Blade reground by Gareth Bull, the other customisations (ti bolsters, micarta handles) done by Nathawut. Used faithfully with scratches but not abused. I have the clip but no more screws. I'd recommend a fresh set of screws from Brisa - just a few dollars. Took lots of to-and-fro to get this done many years ago. Very sharp. I am asking $260 for this.

Fixed: Forged Sanmai Aogami Santoku with mild steel cladding by Kanesho (a Tokyo Bladesmith). Robin Dalman (the kitchen knife rockstar) did the custom handle - ancient bog oak, nickle and ash spacers. Comes with Japanese made saya (no pin). Used and nicely resharpened on japanese natural stones. Crazy sharp. I am asking $220 for this.

Bundled only and at a great price. $425 shipped for both, includes paypal fees. PLUS I will include a brand new vintage USN t-shirt in size large (I don't have a bladeforums one but I do have a USN one, if you like it).

Thanks for looking.

xQHYrGX.jpg

DtYwtOR.jpg

6QPrS7P.jpg

aK7Mkvc.jpg

Ucvx4FU.jpg

iO9mumG.jpg

Back