ER USA Re-designed web site!!!

Please check out my new re-designed website. http://www.extremaratiousa.com I appreciate all of the input regarding the Italian site. All that input was taken to heart and my re-designed site is the result. Let me know what you think...keep in mind it is not completely finished and the pics will be added to...and improved as I go along. This site will be updated with info and pics daily so check it often

Pretty nice.
What I would also like to see is more explanation of the designs and an explantion of the other materials used. And for clutz's like me perhaps a few diagrams of how to wear all of that webbing, like the leg thing and the shoulder harness.
Thanks.
Oh, by the way, check www.websitesthatsuck.com for very helpful info about web design in general. and Don't ask me, I don't know much about it. Except that I have visited plenty of websites.

Yes, I am a little impatience, but you asked.
BTW, check out the GB&U, someone has some good things to say about you.

Very well done Frank. The parent company in Italy should take notice as well as a few notes. :cool:

Stuart

A very much improved website. It's fast, clear and attractive. Good info without being too tedious. Brief and to the point.

Great pictures, too. :)

I note that the person who is posting this "inquiry" lacks the courage to post under their true name. In response let me tell you a little more about this matter.

I have known Frank for over fifteen years. I have assisted him at times with legal matters as an attorney. I have hunted with him and would trust him with my life or that of my family. I know of no higher trust.

The lawsuit was instituted due to Special Weapons (Todd Bailey) failure to live up to a contract, which was violated almost immediately. Bailey, instead of defending his indefensible actions, attacked Frank by saying he should not have entered into this contract since he personally, not his company, did not have an FFL. The judge threw out Frank's case and is preparing to throw out Bailey's counter-claim as well.

More importantly, those who post here know Frank's dedication to his product and customer. You can check various sites such as fullauto.com about Mr. Bailey's reputation. Frank is moving forward. Bailey is apparently closing down. Maybe there's a correlation between producing a good product backed by good service.

We take a dim view on trolls here, Todd. Maybe you should spend more time working on your own companies problems instead of causing them for other people.

I looked hard at buying a Special Weapons firearm until I read the huge amounts of negatives regarding them. Get your own house in order before you start making problems here.

Back