• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eric Blair Fighting Sticks

SOLD

TERMS: Send me money (US Postal MO or cash; sorry, no Paypal), and I will send you your sticks by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, no later than noon the day after payment is received (unless the day after is Sunday or a postal holiday, in which case it goes out by noon the next postal business day).

TRADES: Can’t think of anything I want, so no trades.

Eric Blair Fighting Sticks, 2 sticks, 28” long, 0.75” diameter, Nylon 6/6 injected with molybdenum disulfate, “mottled” grey color, smooth finish, with lime green paracord handles, and plastic “keeper” to hold sticks together; knocked together a few times, never used for training, like new: SOLD

Julian Elliot said:
TERMS: Send me money (US Postal MO or cash; sorry, no Paypal), and I will send you your sticks by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, no later than noon the day after payment is received (unless the day after is Sunday or a postal holiday, in which case it goes out by noon the next postal business day).

TRADES: Can’t think of anything I want, so no trades.

Eric Blair Fighting Sticks, 2 sticks, 28” long, 0.75” diameter, Nylon 6/6 injected with molybdenum disulfate, “mottled” grey color, smooth finish, with lime green paracord handles, and plastic “keeper” to hold sticks together; knocked together a few times, never used for training, like new: $50 shipped

Mail Call and PM sent

Back