• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eric Ochs Avant, Randy Doucette Stinger, Dew Hara Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Chris Goodwyns, Rogovets, Ansos, Grimsmos, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Ochs Worx Avant - near mint - $1000
Perfectly built Ochs custom
3.25" working finish CPM-S35VN blade with a crowned and polished spine
Has the best layered G-10 scale I've seen, it's hand carved to make the top dark green layer take on an organic line look
Satin liners
Hammered copper backspacer
Copper pivot collars
Sculpted clip carved and anodized to go with the backspacer
Snappy action, perfect centering, and solid lockup

99Jxy9H.jpg
x8p5psB.jpg

S0sh7AS.jpg
2uBkd32.jpg

1xNSc0n.jpg
CcaNSvf.jpg

twTOkaI.jpg

2. Randy Doucette Stinger - like new - $700
Impressively built 3 3/8" bladed flipper
Thick CPM-S30V blade with a recurve grind, compound grind swedge, Spyderhole, and a tri-tone satin
Flats have a horizontal satin, grinds have a vertical satin, and the front grind on the swedge has a hand satin
Polished carbon fiber bolsters with ivory paper micarta scales
Flips amazingly well on phosphor bronze washers, doesn't take much for it to drop shut
Locks with zero play and centering is dead on

BYq4to3.jpg
63EB7zX.jpg

HYFY8nD.jpg
cqeNI7c.jpg

JLHyza8.jpg
W22lNWv.jpg

3. Dew Hara Noah - lightly carried - $700
Noah #056
2-tone black blade in Vanadis 4E (similar to CPM-4V) with a recurve tanto grind
Fully sculpted scales with windows that show carbon fiber underneath
Lockup settled in at about 75% and it locks up rock solid