Ernest Needs Music

Dear Members,

I'm looking for some good outlaw country music to grind knives to. I don't have time to pick and choose. Cadillac Three, Blackberry Smoke, Chris Stapleton, Aaron Lewis, Jamey Johnson are some on my current playlist. Feed me some new artists and I'll make some more knives.

Best,

Ernest

Myles Kennedy...both his stuff with his band and also his collabs with Slash (yes, the GNR Slash, it’s a totally different sound than GNR)

Old School Waylon Jennings “Waymore’s Blues.” Waylon and Willie Nelson are some of the “Founding Fathers” of Outlaw Music.

You listed some of my favorites.

Johny cash is the man. That stuff is always a pick me up. Even the depressing tunes. :)

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I've listened to them all. I have just started downloading Luke Combs, Tyler Childers and the Turnpike Troubadors to my play lists.They are more my cup of tea. I already have all the classic guys. I was born and raised in the country and on country music. Don't get me wrong I love Rock "n" Roll. I've met the Stones and did some work for Keith. I still think he's the greatest rock guitarist of all times but country takes me on a long journey that I love to take over and over.
I still have some room for more.
Best,
Ernest

Dear Members,

I'm looking for some good outlaw country music to grind knives to. I don't have time to pick and choose. Cadillac Three, Blackberry Smoke, Chris Stapleton, Aaron Lewis, Jamey Johnson are some on my current playlist. Feed me some new artists and I'll make some more knives.

Best,

Ernest
Dear Members,

Best,

Ernest

Ray Wylie-Hubbard...Choctaw Bingo
Colby Yates...Concho Whores
Paul Thorn...Burn Down the Trailer Park
Radney Foster...Went for a Ride

Back