ESEE-3 Folder pototype photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
This is the first quick photo. Gianni did an excellent job on these. Extremely high quality. No logos or art on them yet. No specs nailed down either except Mike and I will probably not go with the RotoBlock since we really don't care for the feature after using it for several weeks now. Finished prototypes with logos, etc will be at SHOT show. Again, no production timelines, pricing or final specs worked out since we want to use the protos for a while and see what we don't like and what we want changed. They are almost exactly the same size as the fixed blade ESEE-3. Full flat grind. Blade thickness is 5/32". Right off the bat I'm really liking this folder. Will post up some more pics soon.

esee-3-folder-proto2.jpg

esee-3-folder-proto3.jpg

esee-3-folder-proto4.jpg

esee-3-folder-proto5.jpg

esee-3-folder-proto6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice! Did you ever think of making some with an opening hole instead of a stud?

Paul

Wow! Those look great! I'll look forward to hearing more about these in the future.

You know, Jeff, my birthday is about a month away, and I really, really, REALLY like the looks of that folder you got there. I'm not saying anything really, I just wanted to let you know that my birthday is about a month away and I really, really, REALLY like the looks of that folder you got there.

Birthday, soon, folder, I like it. Just sayin'

Moose

This folder is a lot like you Moose...real simple. We modeled it after your mind, dude. Sharp in what it does but still very simple and limited to what it can do...it's a folder. So, when we decided we wanted a simple fold without bells and whistles, we thought of you.

Looks good. I really, really wish ESEE would offer that same profile/shape in the fixed blade versions of the 3 and/or 4.

This folder is a lot like you Moose...real simple. We modeled it after your mind, dude. Sharp in what it does but still very simple and limited to what it can do...it's a folder. So, when we decided we wanted a simple fold without bells and whistles, we thought of you.

If it comes "sharp" how can it really be like Moose.....:D

Damn, just when I was falling in love with the M4 Military! This looks fantastic, Jeff.

Let me know if you want me to do a comparison :D

Very nice Jeff. Very clean and businesslike.
What blade steel will you be using?

Steven

Good lookin' folders you got there.

What is the proto blade length?

I realize that final specs are not available, its just that blade length is typically the defining factor for legal concealed carry. Not saying I wouldn't buy one regardless.

3.5" blade length measured from end of handle to tip.

<snerk>

Thanks?

:D

I'll take that as a compliment, no matter how you intended it.

Moose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back