ESEE-3 Folder pototype photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it has already been said (17 pages), but maybe the clip position could be changed to hide the folder in your pocket completely. That might well be the only reason I prefer my Buck Vantage over all my other folders. Either way I don't think I can withstand this when it comes out.

Looks great.

Clean, simple and functional. Who could ask for more?

Anyone can make a complicated design but it takes someone who knows to boil things down to the basics.

Love the pictures on Lunde's website. Is that the black DLC coating on the blade? If not, are you guys considering that finish? It's dang near bulletproof. I'm down for one for me and one for my dad when they come out.

Love the pictures on Lunde's website. Is that the black DLC coating on the blade? If not, are you guys considering that finish? It's dang near bulletproof. I'm down for one for me and one for my dad when they come out.

The partnership with Lionsteel to produce this knife fell through after SHOT. This knife is on hold until a new manufacturer can be sourced. So, we may be waiting a long time for it . . . .

Sweet knife. Too bad it got delayed. Anything new ?

Will it be a pre-order when it gets closer ?

Wouldn't mind adding it to these two.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back