• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE and Becker fixed blades for sale

I need to sell some blades fast to pay an unexpected debt. Paypal G&S only- Email for pics happydadrpl@gmail.com

ESEE 3mil -blade has been stripped and etched (maybe blued too- I'm not sure) -comes with a nice kydex sheath (no belt attachment) $75 shipped

Becker BK16 - tip was broken off so I filed it into a spear point. I like it a lot better this way. Comes with stock sheath- i think I have the black scales around here somewhere too- $50 shipped

ESEE 5 - modified- it was a serrated model but they were filed off. Its kind of a little like a tracker style- blade has been stripped and etched - comes with black TKC g10 handles, kydex sheath, belt clip and accessory pouch w/ tin (tin contents- esee firesteel [aka steel striker], new esee AH1 arrowhead, flint, fatwood,char cloth, Tops whistle and wax covered cotton ball) This is an awesome setup and it pains me to let it go- $140 shipped

Will sell all 3 blades for 250 shipped and toss in a Hazard4 Kato bag that has been used but not abused

Last edited:
Back