ESEE Collaboration knife (fantasy)

ESEE has done a collaboration with the Eskabar, so I got to thinking...what if there was a ESEE/Hinderer love child...ROWEN 1095 with an ESEE warranty. It's a mix of ESEE-3, Izula II, and a Hinderer spanto blade. Please excuse the picture (camera phone) and drawing (freehand and mentally slow). Never gonna happen, but I want one anyway...Enjoy.

Alan

Attachments

• ESEE Spanto.jpg
    ESEE Spanto.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 214
I'll agree with CRR on the FFG. Or at least, make the grind line a bit higher (like how the junglas is ALMOST FFG).

Maybe I missed it, but what thickness would you be thinking?

I'll agree with CRR on the FFG. Or at least, make the grind line a bit higher (like how the junglas is ALMOST FFG).

Maybe I missed it, but what thickness would you be thinking?

Either 3/16 like the 4 or .156 like the Izula

These sketches have nothing to do with the thread but im just throwing it out here.
1125BE504D4B201912D5EC

1964B83C4D4B23F91C7329

Last edited:
last ones here looks like something entrek or bladesystems would come up with. sorry man, not my cup of tea ;) Looks to be a decent chopper though

Grab a slab of steel man!

If I could I would... I have a feeling it would turn out more like a modern art piece. :eek: .....or a pre-school "art" project. Come to think of it, I think a ESEE/Playskool collaboration would be perfect for all the little ones (and maybe some of the big ones too :D).

that is gorgeous. amazing shape!!!
I don't know if you're talking to me or mielton...but if it's me, thank you

Of course, I can't actually take the credit...it's really just a mash-up of other people's hard work.

Alan

Collaboration, you say?
Himalayan industries and ESEE is the answer. Give me the 13" blade ESEE-made Junglas-HEST-khukuri combo (forget that little notch for running off the blood of my enemies, I want a bottle opener). Junglas-esque handle and blade thickness and a khuk blad shape and you've got one hell of a short machete/chopper/camp knife/portable guillotine. Just give it a strap-spine (? Technical term?) kydex sheath too, and that rowen HT. you'll sell them lik hotcakes. I want two.
(ETA: Mielton is close, but the blade could use a few inches for the heavy chopper/machete function, IMHO)

Cmon, I can dream!

Jeff needs to get with his AL brother Walter Brend and make something

ESEE has done a collaboration with the Eskabar, so I got to thinking...what if there was a ESEE/Hinderer love child...ROWEN 1095 with an ESEE warranty. It's a mix of ESEE-3, Izula II, and a Hinderer spanto blade. Please excuse the picture (camera phone) and drawing (freehand and mentally slow). Never gonna happen, but I want one anyway...Enjoy.

Alan

I have to say I really like what you have come up with. I am a big fan of drop points and the size of the knife I like as well. I can say I could do without the swedge, and opt for a standard blade / spine throughout. If I was going to draw up a dream knife it would not be far from what you have there.

I would like to see an Al Mar, ESEE collaboration. The ESEE S.E.R.E. knife would be the only one in my back pack.

Back