ESEE Izula 2: a decade of use

XjfLsx0

XjfLsx0.jpg

I haven't been a regular on BladeForums in years, but I'm back to tell you that the ESEE Izula 2 is still good to go. Been rocking with this one for nearly a decade and have bought a dozen knives since buying this one, but I haven't found a replacement. It survived me discovering batoning in middle school, many a kayak trip, two deer, numerous squirrel, cans of Campbell's Chucky soup, and random bullsheet you press a knife into when you have little regard for its safety. You all have a great night. I'm a couple of beers in.

Hopefully the picture posts. I don't know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
XjfLsx0

I haven't been a regular on BladeForums in years, but I'm back to tell you that the ESEE Izula 2 is still good to go. Been rocking with this one for nearly a decade and have bought a dozen knives since buying this one, but I haven't found a replacement. It survived me discovering batoning in middle school, many a kayak trip, two deer, numerous squirrel, cans of Campbell's Chucky soup, and random bullsheet you press a knife into when you have little regard for its safety. You all have a great night. I'm a couple of beers in.

No pic. Try using imgur.com

Pic looks good and it looks like that little blade has a lot of life left in it. Thanks for the info and pic. Oh! and welcome back,

Last edited:
XjfLsx0

XjfLsx0.jpg

That sheath looks interesting, what is it?

Esee knives are GTG. I have an izula and an esee 6 and I would recommend to anyone needing a fixed blade with a forever no questions asked warranty!!

Wow that knife is well used! How did it work on deer? Was it awful to use with the tiny handle and blade?

The ESEE Izula 2 is one of my favourite fixed-blades...

Thanks for the update, G.Moll :cool::thumbsup:

The Izula is a great knife. I have an Izula II. I had a purple regular Izula but my wife took it from me and kept it for her own. :D

It looks like awesome little blade.

Friend of mine just ordered himself an Esee 3.
He said that it's like his dream EDC regarding shape and size, and he wants to support such a fair company which stands behind their product.

I'll see it for myself too once he gets it :)

Back