ESEE pictures and chat 👍🏻

fDV8QlzuXo_8jRR7ynU6wehdBLdTvyZG_CRk1xissGv3XYSDY_oG_sexfyQqW80IGSLvMezyO608_ZpPdGNLLjgK5fYM7C4t5nb3429EqUUlfgQziszovx1PP9jGssPRsHgeHD6xaXE=w800

More love for the litle guy :D

Could you teach me about the version you have it looks interesting with the blade serial number?
Sure. The class knives are special runs. They have a special logo (alumni) and serial number and are awarded to survivors of Randall's Adventure and Training (RAT) courses. My original class knife was from one of the early Ditch Medic classes. I slept 6 hours in 3 days! I cherish that knife and would never consider parting with it. Not trying to sell you anything, but if you want a class knife, I can send you a link to another one I have on eBay currently.

Best,
VMax

One of my class knives.

i-5Cgj8wM.jpg
Could you teach me about the version you have it looks interesting with the blade serial number?
Sure. The class knives are special runs. They have a special logo (alumni) and serial number and are awarded to survivors of Randall's Adventure and Training (RAT) courses. My original class knife was from one of the early Ditch Medic classes. I slept 6 hours in 3 days! I cherish that knife and would never consider parting with it. Not trying to sell you anything, but if you want a class knife, I can send you a link to another one I have on eBay currently.

Best,
VMax
That's really interesting if I were closer I would love to attend a class. Same with buying the knife but I'm fairly isolated in outback Australia.
Dan.

Back