ESEE TekLok Sheath Option

condahaw

Gold Member
The TekLok Adaptor makes for a solid combination of sheath and TekLok. It's slowly but surely making me a big fan of the TekLok.

Dave

TekLokLoopFDCSideOblique33.jpg

TekLokLoopFDCBackOpen33.jpg

TekLokLoopFDCBackClosed33.jpg

Nice looking sheath! Good shots of the Tek Lock, I thought it was thicker than that, thats why I have never bought one. Might have to pick one up now.

Too wide. That's why they've got MOLLE locks. :eek:

I'm trying to find a combination for one of those custom ESEE sheaths that shotgunner is making to fit on my vest.

In his last post he said that two molle locks will not work on the sheath. They look slick as snot, but I need to be able to put two molle locks on it.

Just checked their website and do not see them listed anywhere. Where did you get that adaptor?, Or do you make them?. Nice looking rig.

Im a big fan of the teklok. got stacks of them, use then for my knives spare mags and even one for my edc torch.

Their fantastic when combined with a propar kydex sheath!

I'm still trying to find one of the old style tek loks. I bought a dmt sharp shim for one, and then they discontinued the old style.

Just checked their website and do not see them listed anywhere. Where did you get that adaptor?, Or do you make them?. Nice looking rig.

I produce them to adapt my sheaths to the TekLok. Thanks for the compliment!

Dave

Back