• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Evans Knife and Tool Companion-USA MADE

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
Evans Knife and Tool Companion-USA MADE

Hey guys! The Companions are back and this time are 100% MADE IN THE USA. There are a couple changes on this run, notably the steel and the grind. The new Gen 2 Companions are made in CPM20CV and feature a flat grind rather than the S35VN and sabre grind of the Gen 1 model.

These knives are being produced by Precision Plus in Escanaba, Michigan. They are currently in production and have a delivery date of 10-14 weeks. I wasn’t going to offer these on Bladeforums, but I decided that my Bladeforums family deserved to get in on the action.

I have 65 knives to offer and when they’re gone, they’re gone. On the last run a similar number sold out in 72 hours, so don’t wait too long if you want one. I also have a few extra scale sets that are offered. New this run are liners! Offered in limited quantities, these 0.040” thick liners go between the knife tang and scales and allow you to customize your knife to your liking.

As always, the knives come with a HaleStorm Custom Kydex sheath. Ronnie makes some of the best kydex sheaths today, which is why he is the official sheathmaker for Evans Knife and Tool.

Specifications:

OAL: 6"
Handle: 3.125"
Tip to scales: 2.875"
Cutting edge 2.75"
Thickness: 0.56"
Stock thickness: 0.125"
Blade height: 0.75"
HRc: 60-61

Pricing structure:

Knives:
Black G10 Handles $125
Red/Blue/Jade/Orange G10 $135
Carbon Fiber $155

Scales Only (can be purchased separately):
Black G10 $25
Red/Blue/Jade/Orange G10 $35
Carbon Fiber $55

Liners, $15/set:
Red
Blue
Orange
Black
Yellow
Purple
White

Shipping $10 in the US, $30 world wide.

Basically, just pick your options and total it all up. My paypal address is evansknifeandtool@gmail.com, or if you want to pay by credit/debit card, let me know and I will send you a request for payment that will allow those payment options.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. Join the nearly 500 people worldwide that have discovered the Companion. You're going to love this knife!

Pictured are the Gen 1 Companions as I don't have pictures of the Gen 2s yet.

Carbon Fiber
CompanionGen1CF.JPG

Jade
CompanionGen1Jade.JPG

Red
CompanionGen1Red.JPG

Orange
CompanionGen1Orange.JPG

Blue
CompanionGen1Blue.JPG

I am sending you an email, we talked about changing my order, thanks, I meant messenger

These knives are excellent. I have held one and it was very nice. Brian is a wonderful person to deal with and these are fantastic little cutters.

Would love to see this in 8in OAL.... lemme know if it could happen and if it does, sign me up!

PayPal sent for one Companion with carbon fiber scales.

If you ordered one and decided to could you get a refund because you made it past the goal of not ok but just wodnerinng

Because right on funds

Last edited:
Back