Ever lose something....................

Garth Reckner

Ever lose something for so long that you forgot you had it. Then you find it and it's been so long that it feels like you got a new toy. Happened to me. Forgot about this one, then yesterday found it. I am beyond happy and was up playing with it all night.

Old pic but you get the idea. So glad I found that dagger. I would have been really bummed if I had actually lost that one forever. This is definitely one of the cornerstone pieces to my collection.

Garth

very cool Brother, love the skunk hunter grips :)

Never happened, ha miss placed my Leatherman Super Tool for about 6 years. I thought I had lost it for sure. Amie and I were cleaning some stuff out and low and behold there it was down in the bottom of an old pack.

That is beautiful! If you would like, you can accidentally "lose" it over here in the office. :D

SCORE.....one for the finders of lost treasures...:thumbup:
That is mighty fine Dagger there Hombre....:cool:

Ever lose something for so long that you forgot you had it...

Yeah, my mind!!!
rofl.gif

Glad ya found that very freakin' sweet BOSC ID!! :thumbup: ...If you had lost it for good, I'd be upset...and it ain't even mine! :D:D

Where can I get one of those!?

Garth's Place after he gets over the head injury and start drinking....it may once again
come up missing...Arg Arg Arg....;D :eek:

Yeah....well sort of...I have a Scraper5 MIA "somewhere" at home. I am sure it will turn up one day but I also have this sinking feeling it "may" have gone iinto the trash.... :( It will be a happy happy day when it shows up (note the positive outlook there if you will)....!!

I lost my marbles once and I never got them back. I often think about if I had them back how different life would be. I don't think I want them back. I don't like marbles.

I found a knife just recently while cleaning my attic after the roof was redone. I set up a giveaway on bf and gifted it.

What is that handle made of? Ive see so many custom shops that have crazy mineral or fossil scales that I cannot identify and I fancy myself a rock/mineral/fossil collector. I love it though.

Nice re-find!!

The only one I ever lost then refound was the Anniversary knife Nancy had youse guys make.

For almost 6 months I thought I'd thrown it out.

Was almost ready to call and ask another be made on the sly, but found it in a box unassociated with sharp pointy stuff..

Found me a Rat Trap that had been missing for better than 6 months... It had fallen into the cushions of the "reading chair" in my older boy's room....Found it while looking for a Lego piece, book mark or similar....

Lost a 9mm handgun while moving. I packed it too well apparently and moved a few times since. In a box somewhere (I hope) stored with some of my other junk, but your pic of course reminded me that I have still yet to find it several years later. Grrrrrrrr. Glad you found that beautiful knife though bro.

February 2012. Late night crawfish boil and alcoholic debauchery......

My most very favorite smooth bolt mean street disappeared in my yard......

Still looking

And my 5 year old threw my Original Ranger Little Bird into a small thicket in my yard.......

Still missing

Great "find" Garth :thumbup:

I have an old folder MIA and hope it will surface one day ....

Folders and Leathermans have frequently done this to me .... usually after I have bought a replacement :D

Back