Ever use a sporting/survivalist/defensive for culinary use?

This morning I used a Kershaw Camp 10 to open a package of Canadian Bacon. I suppose that counts.

I use my folders for food prep quite often. Mainly a Griptilian and a SAK. The SAK makes a halfway decent paring knife.

I also rarely use the kitchen can opener. I reach for the P 38 that’s on my key ring instead.

My Moras work pretty well in the kitchen, notwithstanding the conventional wisdom that says otherwise. It should come as no surprise that my Kepharts work pretty well, too.

My can openers are unreliable, so if I have a can that lacks a pull ring, I often turn to a SAK, which I have to pull off the shelf, as the Electrician in my pocket lacks the can opener.

My Moras work pretty well in the kitchen, notwithstanding the conventional wisdom that says otherwise. It should come as no surprise that my Kepharts work pretty well, too.

My can openers are unreliable, so if I have a can that lacks a pull ring, I often turn to a SAK, which I have to pull off the shelf, as the Electrician in my pocket lacks the can opener.

Not all can openers are created equal. Most of the P 38 clones are garbage. I use a VM era made by
Shelby and it has never failed me.

Add one to your keys. Greatest thing since sliced bread.

Back