Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I have possibly found "the" fixed blade for me!

I love simple slicey designs and i couldnt be happier with this one:thumbsup:

2q8dqo2.jpg

Chazzy...I own a Superleaf as well and like it...very solidly built knife!

The Superleaf is in my top 5 EDC knives (maybe top 3). Nice score, and enjoy!

Thanks, guys!

I'd been looking for a clean Superleaf at a decent price for a long time and was real glad to grab mine. Funny how a lot of times there's a knife you really want, you finally get it, and you end up feeling kinda meh about it in the end. Not so with the Superleaf. I really like the compression lock--got 2 Para 2s and a Sage 5--and wanted a largish Spydie with one. I'm also leaning more and more to knives with generous handles as my last two fingers are kind of a mess and I need something palm-filling to get a good grip. Guys always make a big deal about handle-to-blade ratio being as close to 1-to-1 as possible, but a knife's not much good to use if you can't hang onto it. Lots of grip on the Superleaf for sure! :thumbsup:

VG10's not a favorite steel and I've had issues with my Endura and Delica edges dulling easily and rolling. On the other hand, it's no sweat to sharpen and there's plenty of blade-stock to go through on this baby. ;)

vWtlDWl.jpg

I got my Steel Will Cutjack in D2 yesterday. I'm still in my "honeymoon" period as this is my first knife with a steel better then 8cr/aus8 and my first manual flipper. So far I love this thing. No pics right now, sorry.

Bought another WE 702A. I jacked up the blade on the one I had previously and wasn't ready to let go of the bead blast finish after doing hand satin flats so this one is here to replace it. I managed to score some purple hardware as well which of course I am super pleased about being able to get.

Gyah!!! I'm loving the purple accent pieces. Reminds me of a blade an anime mech would wield. Consider me jealous

Knice Knife, and pic! Who is the maker? That things looks right up my alley.

thanks i love it! here is the maker with two available. i want that 8" but fun funds say otherwise :( if they appeal to you grab one you will not be dissapointed

Back