Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Had a good April. Gotta put the brakes on for while now.

BmT3BJml.jpg

I think that blade still has life. If you don't mind the looks, mail it to benchmade. They will put a new edge on and do there best to fix that tip for free, even if you are not the original owner.
Koo I'll send it in

It's been a while since I bought two Spydies in a row. I posted the Superleaf I picked up on the Exchange a couple weeks ago back at #2020 and #2044. Saturday I got my brand new Fluted Ti Millie in the mail from DLT Trading. I already have a digi-cam DLC and my son has a black G10 satin-bladed model--both favorites. This frame lock version is an incredibly smooth, easy opener/closer and surprisingly light for such a big Ti-slabbed knife at 5.4 oz. This one will find some pocket time for sure.

Sliced up some fruit for breakfast today...

F6isbAN.jpg

Arrived from Germany yesterday...

Wilkins Knives: Mini Thorn Tactical
  • Sandvik 14C28N
  • Cutting Edge = 2.36
  • Behind the Edge = 0.023 - 0.030
  • Removeable G10 Scales (T10 Torx)
  • Blade Thickness = 0.15
  • Blade Height = 1.18
0Bd1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! I am a big fan of Kevin's work. That looks like a cool little knife.

Last edited:
the latest acquisition!

20170503_1854410_zpsbnmkr2zp.jpg

don't know the model yet, but it has all I needed in a SAK and it'll replace my S557 because I never use the saw, and this one has a wrench and in-line Phillips instead.

20170503_210426_zpsqlomfkmb.jpg

Much better!

Desert bladeworks Abrams, Olamic wayfarer, Blackstone Valley Knifeworks Chancellor, Ferrum Forge Ferox, Will Moon mk10

Combative Edge M1 for my new work knife.
Pivot screw needs some loctite, came loose after quite a bit of use this morning. But loving it other than that.
78A2E1F9-3248-4A01-A271-9E8AD15EF50D_zpsy8tjivxl.jpg

Back