Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Haven't been on the forum for about a year, so a picture of my brand new ZT 0452CF (which had been on my wish list for ages) should be a nice way to get back into things!
DE9F529A-869D-4549-99FB-4E4B4AABFFF7_zpsj3h35r2x.jpg

Since I've fallen in love with my Pohl designed Klotzli Border Guard, I decided I would try a Pohl Force.

I checked around and saw the Alpha Four Outdoor had a similar blade length, so I snagged one quick.

I should have checked the specs a bit more thoroughly... This thing is a damn MONSTER!

Not sure it will be carried much. :eek:

mvw9fqp.jpg

u8AQKy4.jpg

yrV1bDu.jpg

Nic3USB.jpg

gYJa78l.jpg

Last edited:
thanks i love it! here is the maker with two available. i want that 8" but fun funds say otherwise :( if they appeal to you grab one you will not be dissapointed

10fingers,

I don't see the maker's information. It's a great looking knife, where can I find one?

Thanks.

Frank

10fingers,

I don't see the maker's information. It's a great looking knife, where can I find one?

Thanks.

Frank

Here you go Frank, not sure what happened to the original link. I think you will be very pleased if you decide to pick one up:thumbsup:

Found this beauty in a bass pro shop, hidden in a shelf behind some fishing gear. 3.5 inches blade, 440C, Hollow grind, liner lock, micarta scales, DBS Pivot system, deep carry pocket clip. It's the smoothest flipper I own..
xf5dl2.jpg

27xe3af.jpg

So I have carried my SG Spider Monkey for the last few days, and about ten minutes ago a big brother came. The weight difference is a bit daunting.

This ZT 0095 BLK is the largest (blade length) knife I own.

Bought it on the exchange, has been modified with a low ride clip and ceramic bearings. Man it's smooth. I forgot how much of a spaceship thruster ZT's can be. I like it thus far.

I bought one for the toolbox and one for my keychain.
uuVAYA1.jpg

ApTZQYq.jpg

1VVwLRO.jpg
Milwaukee flipper?!

Looks cool, they should have ditched the cheesy "hardline" plastered on the side and just put the product # there instead of on the handle. And maybe put the D2 etched in small letters the same finish of the blade so it doesn't stick out as much.

I'm a fan of Milwaukee power tools, might pick one of these up for my tool bag.

Back