Everyone's latest acquisitions!

It arrived! Pohl Force - Force One. I put a Spyderco Military in the picture for size reference:
XW1J7u4.jpg

Oh wait sorry, this is better:
ya3b586.jpg

Better pictures when I have daylight.
Initial impressions are wow and holy *bleep* Quick Stats: 15.1 oz, 4.85 inch blade with .24 blade stock. Funny enough the Military is illegal to carry, the Force One isn't since it's not a one handed opening knife.

Ordered a Buck 110 with oak scales and 5160 clip point blade from Copper And Clad on Sunday evening, got it yesterday. Looks just like every other Buck 110, until you look closely. Really SHARP, and not just aesthetically....

HCrum87hc HCrum87hc you beat me to it!

I would say my biggest surprise of 2018 is Berg Blades. I had never heard of Berg until late in 2018, but it is definitely my favorite knife right now. These are the production models made by WE (which I am a fan of). My fav of the three is the the Iron Wolf. It is a beast and so awesome I bought two (which I never do).

In photo is the Berg Blades Iron Wolf, Iron Pup, and SLiM all in green micarta.

View attachment 1048376

That’s a very generous move. I hope they enjoy it as much as I am.

I feel kinda funny calling it my grail when compared to what other people on here consider theirs. But I love it like a grail anyway :D

My buddy doesn't make a lot of money, and is usually down on his luck. Plus he would NEVER buy a knife as pricey as the Adamas. He has been carrying some sort of Chinese crap for years, and I asked him if he liked my Adamas. He said yes, so I pulled it from my pocket, and gave it to him. He loves it, and that makes me happy. I have a spare tan colored Adamas laying around here somewhere so I'm not out. It is a great knife. Enjoy yours. :thumbsup:

Back