Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Been hunting for this one for a while now. Finally found one!

HkiAjvBh.jpg
Probably my favorite ever. Congrats on the score.
I have a secret dream that CRK will do a run of Diamond Plate Inkosis.

Wow! I have to guess those inlays aren’t CRK work. Who did them or where did they come from?

Not the work of CRK. 3rd party Scrimshaw. Trying to get the name of the artist from the seller on ebay.

Buck Sprint Select 9EFA4C53-4BC3-4C7B-A2A0-E8A7A2E304B1.jpeg I have had this for a day now. The Micarta was the main reason for my purchase. I’m a sucker for Micarta, especially anything other than black Micarta. The knife is good. Action, centering and lock are all spot on. Personally I don’t love the jimping and the clip design leaves me wondering. Fully seated in a pocket it wants to angle the knife towards the middle of the pocket. I don’t get that. Maybe I’m missing something but this is not a keeper for me.
928535F5-3282-4D39-ABD0-825657C77DD9.jpeg

Buck Sprint Select View attachment 1087169 I have had this for a day now. The Micarta was the main reason for my purchase. I’m a sucker for Micarta, especially anything other than black Micarta. The knife is good. Action, centering and lock are all spot on. Personally I don’t love the jimping and the clip design leaves me wondering. Fully seated in a pocket it wants to angle the knife towards the middle of the pocket. I don’t get that. Maybe I’m missing something but this is not a keeper for me.
View attachment 1087176

Buck is getting so close with these new knives but they keep missing the mark in simple ways. It's just hard to imagine no one in their r and d can't see it.

Back