Everyone's latest acquisitions!

mk1.jpg

Protech TR4 Manual, wanted a button lock and it was between that and a Hogue and Spartan Pallas. Protech seems underrated so I went with that. Since the blade shape spoke to me the most.

Protech TR4 Manual, wanted a button lock and it was between that and a Hogue and Spartan Pallas. Protech seems underrated so I went with that. Since the blade shape spoke to me the most.
If you are into button locks check out the Klotzli Swiss Border Guard

This is my second version of the Burg Blades Iron Pup. I love the smooth action and all around high quality of these little flippers. One morning last week around 5 am Atlantic Canada Time I got a email from a certain crowd funding website and they were offering the New Cold Steel AD15 at a very responsible price so I jumped on that one too. I'm happy to say both these knives have cleared Canadian Customs and are currently heading straight to my mailbox. :D
To be clear these photos are not of my actual knives just ones of the same exact models. ✌
maxresdefault.jpg Cold-Steel-Demko-AD-15-Scorpion-Lock-OD-Green-G-10-Satin-58SQ-BHQ-93381-jr-spine.jpg Cold-Steel-Demko-AD-15-Scorpion-Lock-OD-Green-G-10-Satin-58SQ-BHQ-93381-jr.jpg

Back