Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Added Flytanium carbon fiber scales to one of my Bugouts. Makes a terrific knife even more amazing:
lxoehrQ.jpg

jg7GCyJ.jpg

xO83Pd5.jpg

This is my new Fallkniven NL5 "Idun". She's truly a goddess! Perfect comfort, ergonomics, balance, heft, blade, etc. I am in love. She's my first knife from the Northern Lights series, but definitely won't be my last, now that I know just how great they are:
Idun%201-X2.jpg

I bought my very first straight edge razor this afternoon. Ran me a fair amount but looks quality. carbon steel, German made.

Being all new to the them, my first shave with it this evening was throughly terrifying. Surprisingly no blood was shed.

I actually bought this knife several months ago, but shortly after I got it, I sent it off to be cerakoted and promptly forgot about it because I got my first Spyderco. Sharpened it last night, and really happy with how it turned out. Really kind of sucks that I like it this much because I know it won't get much pocket time.

RSipkee.jpg

HbrpMGC.jpg

Zp5QqQT.jpg

DxhETOS.jpg

I have on order:

Buck 371 stockman
Nitecore MT10C flashlight
Olight USB universal rechargable battery charger.

With gift cards, I'm paying $5. Not bad.

Well, things changed. Upgraded to the Nitecore MH10, partially because it takes the same battery as most of my dad's Vapes, and considering he has at least 30 plus 50 or more batteries, he will never notice one missing.

Also dropped the buck and bought some hybrid swim shorts for my Memorial day trip down to Galveston.

With the flashlight upgrade, I didn't need the charger, got some parts for my mom's Bissell power mop. Still only spent $5.

Back