Everyone's latest acquisitions!

DLT sent me a nice one ! Para 3 LW and absolutely love it and it will be a great carry on my bike . Blade centered and great action out of the box .
SRARVAC.jpg

How does the flipper version, well...flip? LOL How's the action?

I had the thumb stud version, but I found the detent too stiff and sold it.

I may have just lucked out but all mine are very smooth and the detents seem perfect. With that said, the Redencion flipper is pretty great and probably the best action of all of them. These are my first exposure to Reate though, so...

Something special today...
A Mafione Custom Strider MSG-3 in M390 and Apocalyptic finish Frag pattern Titanium:
OHFzQJw.jpg

DlWSJPi.jpg

45xPZ4C.jpg

LKS4TWj.jpg

QTrQMVy.jpg

nKZ3OO8.jpg

4Q6PpPV.jpg

JAAPFc6.jpg

5fK0WZe.jpg

I have a few Microtechs but this is my first custom Mafione and Strider (and integral) all-in-one. Should be a safequeen, but it's too cool to not carry. This is all I need is to start loving Striders too.

Last edited:
DLT sent me a nice one ! Para 3 LW and absolutely love it and it will be a great carry on my bike . Blade centered and great action out of the box .
SRARVAC.jpg

The more i see this little Guy the more im thinking about getting one. I sold my para 3 s110v blurple bc i prefered the PM2 but this LW just might be the ticket with a more rounded handle as opposed to the blocky feel of the G10 version and a lighter carry. I do hope they will come out with an s30v or better steel version but ive never had any issues with BD1 either.

Got the same one in the same color. I love the Rat 1 & 2. Best budget knives in the game, still.

I know huh?! I know it's not G10/CF/Ti scales/handle. It's not frame/Axis/assisted/button lock. I know is not "super steel". I know it's not supposed to be, this good. But...it...just...is. BTW...Rat1 in D2, same color...will be at my door in a few days.

Fellas, I've been up to no good. :D

1cm3xjr.jpg

uGUNdNa.jpg
Those look great. Killer lanyard colors too. Been thinking about another Hinderer. I only have the Full-Track and Half-Track. They're great and all, but I think I'd like something else from Hinderer better. After my last purchase, I'm forcing a brief hiatus until I'm sure my upcoming anniversary weekend is a success. I spent WAY too much on my last knife. :)

Last edited:
I wanted to start shrinking my collection this month, but “shrinking” took an unexpected direction.

qbOyD7e.jpg
That Strider is sick. I just picked up my first Mafione custom and it's a Strider. I'm wondering why I'd held off so long. I'm really impressed. I heard the new models are better-made. Any truth to that in your experience?

Last edited:
Back