1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    DLT sent me a nice one ! Para 3 LW and absolutely love it and it will be a great carry on my bike . Blade centered and great action out of the box .
    [​IMG]

2. ronin.graves

ronin.graves Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 4, 2018
    I may have just lucked out but all mine are very smooth and the detents seem perfect. With that said, the Redencion flipper is pretty great and probably the best action of all of them. These are my first exposure to Reate though, so...

Fort Payne's Finest likes this.
  3. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    Nice. I'm Jealous. I "preordered" one from BladeHQ but it's still not in. Can't wait though.

TheFactor likes this.
  4. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I think you’ll be very happy :thumbsup:
    It’s so light but feels solid in hand and of course Spydie razor sharp out of box .

Edgeoflife and ronin.graves like this.
  5. golden_dragon

golden_dragon Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2016
    [​IMG]

TheFactor, bflying, DRLyman and 10 others like this.
  6. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    Something special today...
    A Mafione Custom Strider MSG-3 in M390 and Apocalyptic finish Frag pattern Titanium:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a few Microtechs but this is my first custom Mafione and Strider (and integral) all-in-one. Should be a safequeen, but it's too cool to not carry. This is all I need is to start loving Striders too.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    TheFactor, bflying, DRLyman and 10 others like this.
  7. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
    IMG_3375.JPG The sage 5 showed up in the mail today which replaced my old sage 5 that had a good 1/8" of blade worn away from sharpening. Love compression locks.

colin.p, TheFactor, bflying and 8 others like this.
  8. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    The more i see this little Guy the more im thinking about getting one. I sold my para 3 s110v blurple bc i prefered the PM2 but this LW just might be the ticket with a more rounded handle as opposed to the blocky feel of the G10 version and a lighter carry. I do hope they will come out with an s30v or better steel version but ive never had any issues with BD1 either.

TheFactor likes this.
  9. Edgeoflife

Oct 11, 2018
    Absolutely stunning!

ronin.graves likes this.
  10. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    Thanks. Yeah, it's pretty much one of if not my nicest knife now.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Edgeoflife likes this.
  11. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Fellas, I've been up to no good. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheFactor, bflying, Low_rez and 8 others like this.
  12. Dogdrawz

Dogdrawz Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Not as elegant but...geez...everyone was right about it.
    [​IMG]

TheFactor, bflying, DRLyman and 5 others like this.
  13. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Got the same one in the same color. I love the Rat 1 & 2. Best budget knives in the game, still.

14. Dogdrawz

Dogdrawz Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2016
    I know huh?! I know it's not G10/CF/Ti scales/handle. It's not frame/Axis/assisted/button lock. I know is not "super steel". I know it's not supposed to be, this good. But...it...just...is. BTW...Rat1 in D2, same color...will be at my door in a few days.

15. FullMetalJackass

FullMetalJackass Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 10, 2016
    I wanted to start shrinking my collection this month, but “shrinking” took an unexpected direction.

[​IMG]

16. IamAzrael

IamAzrael

Jan 26, 2019
    Stunning SnG man!

17. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    It's great. I can't believe how much I love the I and II. I picked up a couple of Ganzo clones and they just weren't the same.

18. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    Those look great. Killer lanyard colors too. Been thinking about another Hinderer. I only have the Full-Track and Half-Track. They're great and all, but I think I'd like something else from Hinderer better. After my last purchase, I'm forcing a brief hiatus until I'm sure my upcoming anniversary weekend is a success. I spent WAY too much on my last knife. :)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    halden.doerge likes this.
  19. ronin.graves

Jan 4, 2018
    That Strider is sick. I just picked up my first Mafione custom and it's a Strider. I'm wondering why I'd held off so long. I'm really impressed. I heard the new models are better-made. Any truth to that in your experience?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  20. b00n

b00n Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Haven't really shown those two yet:
    Cheburkov Scout and Russki:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anybody is curious I could do some brief reviews. I might add a Toucan to the collection as well.