Everyone's latest acquisitions!

qR6kOJZ.jpg

Went a little crazy this week, got some new Hinderer hardware, the Kershaw XCOM, and the GEC Toothpick from DLT Trading. Someone generously gave me a 50% off coupon for CRKT so I got the Provoke and D2 Squid, and the Obake Skoshi was an impulse buy at Cabela's.

4NADcYG.jpg

Fresh out of mail box Para 3 S35vn Brown textured G10 exclusive. Really like the color of this G10 and doesn’t look brown to me and the picture shows the true color perfectly . Big Thanks to DLT for sending me another perfect example and as usual lightning fast shipping :thumbsup:
Blades centered , solid lockup , blade free falls out of the box and the blade edge/grind is perfectly matched . Also Thanks to Spyderco for making such quality knifes .Just when I think they can’t get any better there that nice and they do .
xG4sM9H.jpg

Fresh out of mail box Para 3 S35vn Brown textured G10 exclusive. Really like the color of this G10 and doesn’t look brown to me and the picture shows the true color perfectly . Big Thanks to DLT for sending me another perfect example and as usual lightning fast shipping :thumbsup:
Blades centered , solid lockup , blade free falls out of the box and the blade edge/grind is perfectly matched . Also Thanks to Spyderco for making such quality knifes .Just when I think they can’t get any better there that nice and they do .
xG4sM9H.jpg

kind of a "dark desert tan" color

My latest because they are on sell is the Quartermaster Mr. Roper Eviction flipper. I know i know many don't like Quartermaster because of supposedly not made in the US and blah blah blah. But to be honest out of the box this is better quality then any benchmade, Emerson, or Spyderco I've owned other then maybe the Shaman. It's really not too bad for $150 blade. I threw the PM2 in the nightstand because the Eviction is getting allot more pocket time. Quality reminds me of the Kizer DDR, feels about the same. S35VN thick blade, titanium scales, drop shut action, flips on bearings, titanium pocket clip, and the right size blade for EDC. Haven't seen all that together on one knife for $150 from benchmade or spyderco! Lol just a thought.

Here's the 3 knife Gen 2 VG10 Police set that I just assembled. The plain and serrated models still have the protective film on the scales so don't look as shiny as the combo blade does.

What I like most about this version is the complete absence of any visible holes or pins in the S/S scales. Hands down, IMO, they are some of the MOST beautiful knives that Spyderco has ever made! :)

Nf1NsVfl.jpg

Back