Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Just came in the mail a few minutes ago. It's bigger in person than it looked online. I love it.

I haven’t been interested in a Spyderco in quite a while. This one peaked my interest. So did the Para 3 LW. Waiting on a new color before I bite on that one.

Since most of ZTs offerings lately haven’t tickled my fancy I decided to pick this discontinued one up. Already have an MXG deep carry clip on it.

21642684-C5-DF-451-E-8-BDE-BC92-E229-BBD6.jpg

My newest is a Kershaw(Chinese) 1885x "Entropy".

Yes, it is Just another assisted opener in 8CR13MoV, but this has G10 Grip scales instead of the more typical for Kershaw glass filled nylon.

It is a little stiff compared to my pair of EDC Kershaw 3840x "Freefall" which can be explained by it's being new and "unbroken in" or the fact that the flipper nub is both smaller AND closer to the pivot axis (but it is serrated for better grip on the nub)
I've also added a little Kershaw "cinder" keychain knife to my KeyRing

Last edited:
I'll admit to wanting a couple of Real Steel knives, a 7782 folder for starters
and a 3712 second, Because I doubt you can go far wrong with D2 steel...

But my newest as the moment, the one that arrived today is a Cold Steel Mini-Pendelton,
I just wish I had bought it 3V rather than VG-1 like did, but that is really an excuse to own both!

The Mini-Pendelton is a cute little thing, it looks most of all like a 1/2scale Master Hunter.

I can hardly wait to see what the mail brings tomorrow and Saturday...

Back