Karroll EDMW

ibvPRrAl.jpg

rL8QJ7il.jpg

a29iRsKl.jpg

Koenig Mini Goblin
mini%20goblin_zps5zktktkb.jpg

Olamic Swish
Swish_zpsfy53621b.jpg
I would love to hear what you think of the Goblin’s detent Vs flipper tab. Looks a little small and pointy and if had strong detent would not be ideal for us fidgeters I reckon. Any discomfort if flipped a lot?

I know I know, I shouldn’t play with it, but what can I say I just love having a knife in hand all the time.

Fresh out of the mailbox, my new fixed blade - Manly Eagle, original design by the Bulgarian Bladeforum.
Picture is self-explanatory, especially wit the nice certificate Many provides. #13 of 200 made, my favorite number alone with 23...
The people putting it together did very good job IMO, Many too manufacturing it, ergos are great, can't wait to try it on something heavier than cutting pastrami tonight... :D

This knife will go in to serial production in few months if I'm not mistaking, there will be very little changes to it.
Anyway, I think I like it already and I didn't even cut anything other than food with it... :D

07y8mg.jpg

RsuINM.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg Picked up this Ti factor iconic compact recently and was pretty impressed with it overall, especially the nicely contoured handle scales which are very comfortable so i just added the full size w solid CF show side. Very underrated knives imo and love em or hate em their an excellent value.

Back