Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Got a new set of scales for my TRM Nomad.

OHzEXUH.jpg

IMG_6635.jpg IMG_6636.jpg
View attachment 1177287 Got a Civivi plethoris in damascus on the way to go with this McKenna. I wish they were all raindrop like this one as its pretty nice looking. Civivi has a new model dropping soon called the incite that looks pretty interesting also with cf/g10 layered scales and a 3.7" D2 blade.

Plethoris damascus was in the mail call today along with the Bestech ascot in D2 with layered CF and G10 contoured scales and Ti pivot collars. Both are interesting in design and materials and are thin BTE so should perform well also.

Bought a Speedform II on impulse, had never heard of it and loved the aesthetics. It was one of Kershaw's last higher-end knives before they dropped them all in favour of the ZT brand. Elmax blade, nice manual action, great fit and finish, contoured G10 scales. It's a shame they stopped making this. I picked this one up in rough shape for cheap, cleaned it up, added a sharpening choil, gave it a new edge, and now it's a beauty... apart from that ugly clip, damn.

rH7ggIP.jpg

BzzOG3B.jpg

Just ordered me a Benchmade 556-yellow in 154cm (which I prefer over s30v). Getting pretty hard to find now days.

Back