Everyone's latest acquisitions!

IMG_6832.JPG
Looks a lot like the Boker Plus Tech-Tool City 1, both made in China, wonder if made by the same manufacturer.

Other than the contoured g10 scales with tip up option and lack of tweezers that boker sure looks very similar indeed. Its About $10 more than the ruike which has flat g10 and tip down only. Interesting find!

Since im commenting already im pretty stoked about a highly anticipated fluted Ti military in route and it should arrive early next week in which ill post pics then.

Just recieved this USA made Ken Onion Kershaw speedbump yesterday (nos circa 2007) in 13c26 sandvik steel i won from a Bladeforums drawing Along w some swag! Thats a wicked recurve and the lock is in the thumbstud which is pretty unique. Only other thumbstud lock i have (or even seen) is a crkt endorser that ive held onto bc of the cool lock. Pretty awesome prize and gotta love the frost cutlery folder and of course the chic fila sauce!

IMG_6871.jpg
View attachment 1180557

Other than the contoured g10 scales with tip up option and lack of tweezers that boker sure looks very similar indeed. Its About $10 more than the ruike which has flat g10 and tip down only. Interesting find!

Since im commenting already im pretty stoked about a highly anticipated fluted Ti military in route and it should arrive early next week in which ill post pics then.

Just recieved this USA made Ken Onion Kershaw speedbump yesterday (nos circa 2007) in 13c26 sandvik steel i won from a Bladeforums drawing Along w some swag! Thats a wicked recurve and the lock is in the thumbstud which is pretty unique. Only other thumbstud lock i have (or even seen) is a crkt endorser that ive held onto bc of the cool lock. Pretty awesome prize and gotta love the frost cutlery folder and of course the chic fila sauce!

Traded into a spydiechef yesterday also! Had to give up one of my keens but worth it. Cant wait!

lGaJPE0.jpg

The Spyderco Bow River, it’s slowly trickling out to dealers finally. Not bad for a $32.50 budget fixie.

Cool. Just snagged me one off a big auction site for only 5 bucks over retail and the shipping charge. Not to bad considering no availability at dealers currently. will be my first Spyderco Fixie.

IMG_7090.JPG IMG_6944.JPG
A couple from mail call today. Manly wasp slippy and bow river fixie along w the fluted ti military from earlier in the week. Oh and there was the spydiechef also...Probably about time for a little hiatus on new blades for a bit :O We shall see how that works out though...

The Maserin will be here today, and I have coming later this week two low ride clips from MXG for my Spyderco Domino and Manix 2.

ZT 0450-More titanium in the mail today. This one is more of a fidgety knife for me. It’s not as slicey as other knives based on it’s thinness behind the edge but it’ll do for what I will be cutting. It has a nice thin profile and awesome deployment.
1843E257-2658-4A21-8344-55537E6FEFFB.jpeg

Back