Everyone's latest acquisitions!

i found some cool utilty blade knifes that look like a gerber eab but not at the dollar general..smokin deal yo. cant figger owt howta posta pictho. sorry

I have to ask you how your like those GITD Micarta Punisher scales.I'm was considering a set for my Manix 2 but passed since there not G-10.

I like them. I got bored with G-10. When I get a chance, I'm going to sand them lightly. They are a little rough for my taste.

Newly arrived Civivi Elementum. This knife is a steal imo. You get a lot more fit and finish than the price suggests. Great office carry size and appearance but big enough for typical edc tasks. Hollow grind that is thin behind the edge makes it a good slicer out of the box. I love the lack of billboarding on both sides of the blade. Gives it more gent appeal. Awesome first impressions.

5B7B6153-866D-4CC6-9252-E2141FAF8450.jpeg

IMG_7741.JPG
Newly arrived Civivi Elementum. This knife is a steal imo. You get a lot more fit and finish than the price suggests. Great office carry size and appearance but big enough for typical edc tasks. Hollow grind that is thin behind the edge makes it a good slicer out of the box. I love the lack of billboarding on both sides of the blade. Gives it more gent appeal. Awesome first impressions.

View attachment 1190944

Nice im a big fan of Civivis and I like that grey g10 but dang that version sells out quick so i ended up going with the ebony wood. A little slicker than G-10 but looks nice. Love their hollow grinds!

New CZ, the blade that is. Uncovsky Dark to go along w/ my Cajunized SP-01 Tactical.

G58I8PJh.jpg

On the verge of buying a Kershaw Launch 8. Something came up and I'm no longer in the market for an OTF. Maybe in a few months.

It will be my first automatic. Going to be the green. I love the stilletto style, plus CPM-154. For $100, not bad.

View attachment 1190944
Nice. Been thinking about checking out some Civivis.

Well, it's been ordered!

qVuOQFc.jpg

I rarely need a hard use knife, and I figured since I'm Sicilian, my first auto should be a stilletto style. It will be a great office knife/light duty knife. Very excited, green is my favorite color.

Having returned the Maserin AM-4, I should be able to afford a red C-TEK scale for my Domino soon. Any idea who can make those?

Well, it's been ordered!

qVuOQFc.jpg

I rarely need a hard use knife, and I figured since I'm Sicilian, my first auto should be a stilletto style. It will be a great office knife/light duty knife. Very excited, green is my favorite color.

Having returned the Maserin AM-4, I should be able to afford a red C-TEK scale for my Domino soon. Any idea who can make those?
The Launch 8s are sweet, I checked them out at Blade...very slicey for a stiletto style blade:thumbsup:

Back