Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I was never really into traditional knives except for a few Bucks, but picked this guy up the other day and been enjoying the heck out of it since.

(I cant shake this feeling I'm standing on a greased hill, with a can opener in one hand and worms in the other.)

p4TUHA9.jpg

I was never really into traditional knives except for a few Bucks, but picked this guy up the other day and been enjoying the heck out of it since.

(I cant shake this feeling I'm standing on a greased hill, with a can opener in one hand and worms in the other.)

p4TUHA9.jpg
Keyopp Keyopp did you have to touch up the rough factory edge to make it really sharp? I got one too.

KnifeCenter exclusive Benchmade Bugout with black and red “battlewash” scales

Attachments

• 417766E1-D405-469E-A66F-74BDF57A5F2B.jpeg
    417766E1-D405-469E-A66F-74BDF57A5F2B.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 18
Keyopp Keyopp did you have to touch up the rough factory edge to make it really sharp? I got one too.

The edge on this one was actually half decent and pretty sharp when it arrived, but I will be putting it on the sharpener this weekend to refine it a bit more.

3RcOv2M.jpg

After about month, no responses to several e-mails and paypal claim I finally got my Manly Wasp. Not very manly service.
I could have sold it because I don't like that kind of service, but I quite like this knife like I expected so I'm gonna put it to use.
Not everyone is made for customer service I guess.

Well my awaited Kershaw/Emerson CQC-4KXL-D2 arrived today, after I E-mailed the guys at Blade-HQ to mildly complain that I couldn't Curb my Excitement by watching it's progress from Utah to Pennsylvania, but by the time I Got a reply I Had the knife in my hands.

It exceeds my expectations, as this is a BIG folding knife.

As I haven't really been into collecting knives for long this is my most expensive folder to date.

I do like that the blade is not uniformly finished "stone washed" as specified only the hollow ground portion of the blade is "stone washed" the flat portion of the blade sides (the proper term escapes me) is ""brushed" parallel to the length of the blade.

The one negative comment I'll make about this knife is that they missed something by not making it part of their KVT-series of ball bearing knives.

View attachment 1207231 The bird ti cara cara 2 is surprisingly good and nice n thin in pocket. The ZT 0609 also carries very nicely with a thinner handle but packing a lot of blade. The handle is about the length of a para 3 lw and the blade is the length of a PM2 but without choil so more cutting edge. It's also light weight around 3.5 oz

Picked up a Byrd CaraCara in July. I carry it a lot.

I lost my Delica, and saw this one at the store while buying diamond stones, a Sharpmaker and a Bullets....

gzaf6NR.jpg

Back