Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Hey folks, first post! Figured I would introduce myself by sharing a couple of my recent pickups.
D3JrrV0.jpg

UvSHkuC.jpg

Well, as the year comes close to an end, I finally got myself my first ZT as a self birthday present...
and man oh man do I like it!!!
OOoLHEv.jpg

For all the ZT's I have talked myself out of year after year, the 0561 has always been the one I really wished I would have bought, so when when I saw one here on the exchange for a fair price, I just caved and pulled the trigger...

This just in...Massdrop Crux. Ferrum Forge design and made by WE. Overall I’m pleased with this one. For a titanium S35VN knife it’s a great value. These can sometimes not make it across the border to Canada so when I saw a fellow Canuck put one up for sale I had to jump on it even though I much prefer thumb deployment these days. Off to find something to cut...
F2B2E1A8-16C7-4A11-A3C3-6927A231484E.jpeg

Well, as the year comes close to an end, I finally got myself my first ZT as a self birthday present...
and man oh man do I like it!!!
OOoLHEv.jpg

For all the ZT's I have talked myself out of year after year, the 0561 has always been the one I really wished I would have bought, so when when I saw one here on the exchange for a fair price, I just caved and pulled the trigger...
Nice score.
That one caught my eye too.
I’ve always loved the milling on those.
I hope you enjoy that beast/beauty. :thumbsup:

Back