Everyone's latest acquisitions!

b33b436f_6d24_444b_8616_963791ff56f2_84791bcb712c10ae78d8cbe1d773c72619220841.jpeg

First 2020 knife for me:

Ordered 1/2, arrived 1/15. I would have liked to be able to choose black thumb studs. I thought the finish on the blade was a little disappointing for a $360 knife but it's OK. It's not like it's flawed, just not a really fine finish.

Centering is a little off, favoring the show side, but close enough I don't fret over it. I still like it overall just fine though. This is the only BM I've been remotely interested in for years now so it's nice to finally have one in hand and without those orange accents.

First 2020 knife for me:

Ordered 1/2, arrived 1/15. I would have liked to be able to choose black thumb studs. I thought the finish on the blade was a little disappointing for a $360 knife but it's OK. It's not like it's flawed, just not a really fine finish.

Centering is a little off, favoring the show side, but close enough I don't fret over it. I still like it overall just fine though. This is the only BM I've been remotely interested in for years now so it's nice to finally have one in hand and without those orange accents.
Very nice. Now I’m tempted to get one.

Thank you!
I grabbed the Rogovets from that thread and was very tempted to pick that one up as well... you saved me a few bucks!
I see a tab(?) on the bottom side, so is it a frame lock or a slip joint?
It uses Sawby's Self-lock, which is the whole reason it's one of my grails...you can check out the patent here. It's a really neat lock, massive pivot with two through pins, one moving part, etc. What's even crazier, in a massive coincidence the patent expires...today:eek::confused:

Back