Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Qk2PDnn.jpg

Phillip Patton Kwaiken

haFmisx.jpg

A new Jens Anso Custom Neo just bumped my Shirogorov HatiOn Lite for favorite EDC. 85mm blade lengths are identical. Production tolerances are comparable. Neo has thicker bar stock for 12mm width. Shiro is thinner at 10mm. Neo's finish and ergonomics are superior and includes a micro pattern for grip and contouring for purchase. I would be remiss in not mentioning a cool grand stands between them.

AKC X-treme ACE. I had to get a second one when I saw their new awesome blue handled version. It even looks better in person. If you like value autos, you really need to get on of these. The quality is pretty amazing for $50 (on sale). The handle is anodized aluminum (not painted). AUS8.

AKC-X-treme-Ace-Auto-Blue-Satin-BHQ-105467-jr.jpg

AKC-X-treme-Ace-Auto-Blue-Satin-BHQ-105467-jr-side.jpg

Just picked this beauty up from the post office this morning. They gave me a scare, as it was marked as delivered on Saturday when I was out for the day, though there was nothing in the locked box. I had to sweat it out over the rest of the weekend, but all's well that ends well.

afD1B1C.jpg

Makes for a loverly combo with last week's acquisition methinks

gAL3rC7.jpg

haFmisx.jpg

A new Jens Anso Custom Neo just bumped my Shirogorov HatiOn Lite for favorite EDC. 85mm blade lengths are identical. Production tolerances are comparable. Neo has thicker bar stock for 12mm width. Shiro is thinner at 10mm. Neo's finish and ergonomics are superior and includes a micro pattern for grip and contouring for purchase. I would be remiss in not mentioning a cool grand stands between them.

That is a seriously beautiful photo of two gorgeous knives.

haFmisx.jpg

Your comments and pics led me to put a deposit on an orso. It's a little smaller than the neo but I like the bladeshape a bit more. Hopefully it kicks everything else out of my pocket.

Do you have a pic or using stock photos because on order?
AKC X-treme ACE. I had to get a second one when I saw their new awesome blue handled version. It even looks better in person. If you like value autos, you really need to get on of these. The quality is pretty amazing for $50 (on sale). The handle is anodized aluminum (not painted). AUS8.
BladeOps exclusive all black tactical Microtech Exocet

20200202-215210.jpg
AKC-X-treme-Ace-Auto-Blue-Satin-BHQ-105467-jr.jpg

AKC-X-treme-Ace-Auto-Blue-Satin-BHQ-105467-jr-side.jpg

Back