Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Civivi Incite and Massdrop version of the Reate Crossroads,ordered in july just arrived.

I almost ordered the Raine, but I wasnt sold on the carboquartz or the recurve blade. What are your impressions? I love me a lambert knife of any kind, this was a hard one to pass on.

I like the recurve and the scales, definitely a real nice knife.The pivot screws are a bit strange,especially the other side.I also have the crossroads, which fires stronger,and for some reason seems to feel slightly nicer.I like the pivot on the crossroads better too. this is the last time I wait 7 months for a knife, that's just too long,but the price was right….

I've gone a little crazy lately. Going full on bugout. LT Wright Outback and Fiddleback Forge Duke
CwONkPp.jpg

I like the recurve and the scales, definitely a real nice knife.The pivot screws are a bit strange,especially the other side.I also have the crossroads, which fires stronger,and for some reason seems to feel slightly nicer.I like the pivot on the crossroads better too. this is the last time I wait 7 months for a knife, that's just too long,but the price was right….

Good lookin out, I love my crossroads... I got a micarta exclusive. Someday i hope to own a custom Lambert in dragon scale Damascus.

Wow, that's a really nice knife! What is the blade made out of?

It’s my third Ralph Bone fixed blade hunting knife, he private labeled some of his fixed blade hunting knives for Orvis and Eddie Bauer; Bone also made folders, one model similar to the Buck 110. This Orvis model L clip-point is made from carbon steel, probably 5160, Bone also made his blades in stainless steel and would mark them with a small ‘S’ to the right his maker’s mark. In his later career, late 1980’s onward, Bone did firearm engraving and gunsmithing in the Tulsa, OK area, he passed away in 2006.

Back