Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I've been looking like crazy for SNAFU 2.0 good deal. Finally! It is in my arms! :D

hFTfexl.jpg

5SkqN3f.jpg

nZ9CMyk.jpg

w4x8p6v.jpg

Well, the current pandemic certainly isn't stopping me from buying more knives.

Being a ZT and Ken Onion fan, I finally picked up a ZT100. The knife is smaller than I thought it would be but it is still one of their knives that was made in the "proudly overbuilt" tradition and the sheath that comes w/it is also really cool. :cool:

I'd love to wear it out strapped to my leg while out and about but, although it's "legal", I think that would be a too much for liberal sensibilities in the SF Bay area. However, I have started carrying my G26 concealed (just in case) during the "crisis." Out of sight, out of mind.

In any event, I'm happy to have added it to my collection. :)

zero-tolerance-zt0100-military-fixed-blade~3.jpg

Last edited:
Carried the Twist Tighe today. My only issue is I feel like the actuator button doesn't match up with the high level of quality of the rest of the knife. It's G-10, and while finely detailed, is extremely rough.

It slides great, but I'd like a higher quality material at $290. Especially with beautiful milling of the aluminum, and extremely high fit and finish. Most OTF's have vertical play. This a miniscule amount if you push down on the spine, but zero upward movement as when cutting.

Qsh1hqHh.jpg
7F4sLswh.jpg

The large basket weave above is a week old, it's getting some use. The small ladder sitting on top and here on the right just showed up today!
The basket weave is way better, but everyone can't be number one. I'm happy with the ladder. If all goes well, a storm may come and bring a "raindrop" next week ;)

Back