Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Just got this micarta trapper by J. Lloyd. Very thin blade and lightweight - should be a pleasure to use.

GoIp3U3.jpg

My wait was not long at all and much shorter than advertised. This is the second week in a row I ordered something from KnifeCenter on a Saturday, they shipped First Class (as usual, not Priority) on Monday, tracking had it arriving Saturday, but it was at my PO Wednesday. I posted a dealer pic of this here Sunday and had it in my hand a few hours ago.

Oftentimes there's that little doubtful feeling when opening the box as one always has a slightly different expectation for what one finds. I usually warm to the new knives, though, and grow to really appreciate them over time. This one was everything I'd hoped for and more right off the bat. I loved my first Olamic, a 247 Wayfarer, immediately and this one is just blowing me away. I'll tip my hat to Quiet Quiet and @evilgreg for nudging me toward acquiring my first Rainmaker.

aPC10o4.jpg

suyoI3X.jpg

jdfbFWi.jpg

CRzthED.jpg

lWstzlR.jpg

tLvTKQT.jpg

8n2BaoZ.jpg

My wait was not long at all and much shorter than advertised. This is the second week in a row I ordered something from KnifeCenter on a Saturday, they shipped First Class (as usual, not Priority) on Monday, tracking had it arriving Saturday, but it was at my PO Wednesday. I posted a dealer pic of this here Sunday and had it in my hand a few hours ago.

Oftentimes there's that little doubtful feeling when opening the box as one always has a slightly different expectation for what one finds. I usually warm to the new knives, though, and grow to really appreciate them over time. This one was everything I'd hoped for and more right off the bat. I loved my first Olamic, a 247 Wayfarer, immediately and this one is just blowing me away. I'll tip my hat to Quiet Quiet and @evilgreg for nudging me toward acquiring my first Rainmaker.

aPC10o4.jpg

suyoI3X.jpg

jdfbFWi.jpg

CRzthED.jpg

lWstzlR.jpg

tLvTKQT.jpg

8n2BaoZ.jpg

Simply perfect. Man, I do love seeing all the different permutations these knives come in. Beautiful knife. I think I'll carry one of mine tomorrow in camaraderie!

Ordered it directly from SBD earlier this week. I think they might have a few available.
I kinda wanted a drop point with micarta but was too slow.

Back