Everyone's latest acquisitions!

A Buck 110 LT Smoke Jumper by @skblades and an Old Hickory Small Fish and Game Knife (Kephart) that I picked up awhile ago and forgot to post. :)

Li8wcfI.jpg

BwabISe.jpg

W1cnCsW.jpg

RmK1Mwy.jpg

You know it, going straight into the pocket;) I actually REALLY liked my 755 MPR...I imagine I'm gonna love this one:D
I bought a 755 when they first came out, in fact it was one of my first ti frame locks. Aside from the clip it was an amazing little tank of a knife.

I’ve been looking at that one, what’s the sheath like?

Not great, but not absolutely terrible. It's the same as what is found on the 5.5" Hunting Knife. Made in China, ok'ish quality leather, single stitching, plastic liner, and a flat belt loop. For the price, it's not bad at all in my opinion, but I'd be more than willing to pay an extra $5 - $10 for something with a little more quality.

E2YxaV7.jpg

AIEqvj0.jpg

Mail call brought me a Spyderco Smock. I won't even dignify it with a picture. I'm extremely disappointed.

Pivot felt like there was sand in it. Even with the lock depressed, I could barely even shake it closed.

Let's get to the lock. I know people were really excited by this. I hate it. The position it is in makes it push into my thumb when flipping it open. I almost dropped it on the first flip. I'd rather have a regular compression lock. I also don't like how much it protrudes, and that it's off center.

It's boxed up ready to go back to DLT.

On a positive note, I was able to get my Brous bionic razor sharp, after much work. So at least I have another wharnie style blade to carry. My para 3 Spy27 steals the show.

Not sure what I'll replace the Smock with.

Back