Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Ray Laconico Custom Yorkie with an MBK Timascus Clip.

WEaL8QSl.jpg

R2OE8rRl.jpg

What are your thoughts so far? I'm tempted to try one out.
Not sure if I'm quite ready to drink the Medford kool-aid yet but it is a nice knife. It doesn't come without it's faults and for the price it should be perfect imo. The clip has way too much tension and there's a fair bit of lock stick but I'm hoping it will wear in.

It is way smaller than I expected it to be which isn't a bad thing, very carryable and has a nice thin hollow grind with a flat grind on the tip. Needs i slight nudge to fall shut but that will likely wear in as well.

Just arrived! This knife was literally love at first flip for me. The build quality, the super smooth action, and the noise this thing makes is amazing.
117786657_325486661839174_4866303132053084084_n.jpg
It really does have a neat sound to the action:thumbsup::cool:

image.jpeg image.jpeg This is a Latama Lobster in Mother of Pearl. Excellent cut file, sharp clip blade, sharp scissors, cuticle pusher, and a curved jaw, flush cutting cuticle nipper (for skin tags and hang nails). This is a used knife that has not been used. It was probably made in the 1950's.
Even that giant SAK with 87 implements and 141 functions that is used as as a spike strip to stop get-a-way cars does not have a cuticle nipper.
When you go after a skin tag with your teeth (grabbing, not cutting), the result is often tearing down to the bone.
A knife with a good cuticle nipper is my most used knife.

Back