Everyone's latest acquisitions!

t5kWYwv.jpg

My first actual quality knife was a zt 0095bw, researched for several hours a day for a week until I decided on that one, back when I thought $200 was alot for a knife :rolleyes: loved that knife and it started my obsession with collecting high end knives, but it got stolen. Was lucky to find this beauty and it just came in today!! Zt 0095ts sprint run, once again zt delivers a fantastic blade and keeps driving my bank account emptying hobby!!:):)

6zB9Vwi.jpg

Civivi Baklash, $42. I am always up for blue scales, or liners.
I was a little disappointed initially.
I already own the tan Praxis with gold liners. The Praxis is just a better looking/feeling, full sized (3.75") knife IMO.
I think the Baklash (3,5") is probably going to be the more versatile light-medium use EDC knife. It is very pointy, and has a thin, slicey blade. I really do prefer 9Cr18MoV over D2, living on the Gulf Coast.

CIVC801Cnt.jpg

CIVC803Bnt.jpg

Double mail call tonight and it’s one of those love them both deliveries :thumbsup:
GJd36nI.jpg

bMRfBCS.jpg

hs94DAT.jpg

JAFJYSr.jpg
Can ya answer a question about that Finch for me? I’ve seen them on a couple sites, one says they’re made in the US, one says China. I’m not opposed to buying quality knives made in China, but I’d like to know what the country of origin actually is. They’re unique and I kinda dig their designs.

Lee D Lee D
I was looking at TheFactor TheFactor post this morning also, and have seen these come up on the exchange, so I was curious as well.
From their website “Designed In - Stilwell, KS
Manufactured - China”
Other then the controversy going on now in our new world. You can still as before get some well made knives out of -China” and this Finch is a perfect example of that :thumbsup:

Back