Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Can ya answer a question about that Finch for me? I’ve seen them on a couple sites, one says they’re made in the US, one says China. I’m not opposed to buying quality knives made in China, but I’d like to know what the country of origin actually is. They’re unique and I kinda dig their designs.
Sorry just saw your post and yes these are made in China and designed in The U.S The fit and finish is phenomenal and in my example there is no lock stick, Blade is dead centered , no play in any direction and fit and finish is remarkable.
It’s also a fun knife to fidget with :D

Exciting day!! Custom Dark Ronin by Josh at Ankura, who's a craftsman on here and sheath by Doug at Yellow Hawk. Short wait time and love how they both turned out!!
QuZyo0t.jpg

Latest knife: Buck 524 Alumni. I was a little surprised when I got it because of how small and lightweight it is. Way smaller than I thought it would be. Pretty sure it would fly out of my pocket if I hit a bump. I might just keep this one for opening mail. It is tiny. Here’s a quarter for comparison. Pretty sure it’s not much heavier than the quarter tbh. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

5afqEoS.jpg

45C019B2-EAAD-4C75-9B4E-8AF69EE9A5A7.jpg

Got this today. I really like the blade profile on the orignal model of S1 compared to the pro and x series. To bad it dosent come in cos steel, and probably never will since they now have a test series of laminated vg 10 with wolfram added. Guess the cos steel would make the pricing to close to the x. But the F1 is available in cos..

Anyway, vg10 is good enough for me, and tonight im taking it hunting. Sure it will serve me for years and years..

Back