Everyone's latest acquisitions!

8-CC09189-AC6-C-43-A0-B80-A-C7-E81-F10-C929.jpg

Picked up one of these as well. If yours comes before mine id love to hear what you think.
Got mine today. Typical CFK quality which is excellent. I also love the extra parts packet they always provide (pocket clip, bearing set, screws, and an extra pivot).
This one is perfect pocket EDC size for me. Only complaint is mine showed up with a very loose pivot screw, so you might want to check yours. Overall first impressions I love the knife.
IMG_5338b.jpg

Got mine today. Typical CFK quality which is excellent. I also love the extra parts packet they always provide (pocket clip, bearing set, screws, and an extra pivot).
This one is perfect pocket EDC size for me. Only complaint is mine showed up with a very loose pivot screw, so you might want to check yours. Overall first impressions I love the knife.
View attachment 1436558

10-4 thank you for the heads up! I think it'll be a nice addition to the rotation. Good edc size with a very cool looking blade. Plus I'll likely never touch one of his actual customs so....

Just ordered it. So excited. It's been out of stock for a while and just poped back in stock. I really like the modern design and idea of a USA made sgien dubh in a known steel. I've been looking at dubhs ever since my Scotland excursion and found that there are many touristy ones in unknown steels, which was a major turn off. Very excited to get this BA little blade.

Sgian-Dubh-1-600x288.jpg

There's a nice Sgian Dubh for sale at the moment at the knife makers area I spotted. ;)

I saw the notification that you posted here and was like "oh boy, watch it be a another Bugout", and to my surprise saw two of them lol :D I hope they bring you joy!

Thanks. I have two blue ones, one of which is going to be taken apart and used for the blade. It’s getting the titanium treatment. Just waiting for the hardware to arrive. I think I’m done for a while after that, lol.

Back