Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Very nice.
What are your thoughts on the button lock?
I like it, definitely has a great fidget factor. No blade play at all. It just makes and audible click when depressed and has a little stick, maybe because if the DLC? It’s my first button lock so I’m hoping it will eventually break in and smooth out. Blade drops shut though, very smooth.

Glutten for punishment...*sigh*
MBK OG...breaking in very very nicely. Better than some of my bearing knives.
lDcLhYh.jpg

Last but not least...
77lTJRN.jpg

Thanks again!

It’s a Sharp by Design Void - Brian Nadeau’s design produced by Reate
You have good taste my friend that’s a sexy blade and I really like the lines and the way it flows. Reate makes some great knives with perfect fit and finish.Some outstanding collaborations and this is a fine example of that.

Fresh out of the box Cold Steel AD10 Demko collaboration. Had one when they were first released and loved it then sold it just to buy another I had my eye on . Missed it and finally picked up another and man I forgot what a solid beast this thing is with wonderful solid action with those satisfying clicks when opening and closing. Blade is dead centered with perfect fit and finish. Cold steel has wowed me again with this old hot rod lol. The egos are incredible really fits my had like it was made for me :D
cQ2TAh2.jpg

Back