Everyone's latest acquisitions!

New holster and knives!

s0Ei0gs.jpg

The scale on the Southard is really cool. Its in my top five favorite knives atm.

iDhjjX5.jpg

Went to a brick n’ mortar LGS that doesn’t advertise their knives and finally pulled the trigger on this. I’ve gotten a couple tanto blades recently and thought this would be a nice addition. I wasn’t a big fan of “American tanto” grinds, but this kind of spoke to me since it came out.
Plus my first M4 steel.

34C5096A-5F9B-4845-807F-F7626F7D45F3.jpeg

Today, I received a K390 Endela. It's somehow bigger than I expected; and I'm definitely not feeling it. I almost posted it on the Exchange...but I do like k390, and I don't like losing money. Maybe I'll just stick it in my pack and forget I have it, lol. Until I decide, it's back in its box.

I recently picked up the K390 Endela as well and for some reason I thought it would only be slightly bigger than the Delica. To me, it's quite large in the pocket. I also enjoy the K390, so I will likely keep it, but it was certainly bigger than I expected. Probably lots of these, but here are a few pictures for comparison20210311_081359_compress19.jpg 20210311_081427_compress87.jpg :)

I recently picked up the K390 Endela as well and for some reason I thought it would only be slightly bigger than the Delica. To me, it's quite large in the pocket. I also enjoy the K390, so I will likely keep it, but it was certainly bigger than I expected. Probably lots of these, but here are a few pictures for comparisonView attachment 1525183 View attachment 1525184 :)

This is where online knife reviews can be helpful. In one such video the guy compared Endela to Endura. The handle lengths of them are very close. Clearly size-wise Endela is more like Endura than it's like Delica.

Back