Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I put on order a Ontario Hunting knife that appears to be a 5 inch version of the butcher knife. Could not resist. I do have a couple of Ontario Mark 3s on order. Not sure if Ontario will ever resume the manufacture. If not, this will hopefully be the last knife acquisition. Have too many knives now.

I put on order a Ontario Hunting knife that appears to be a 5 inch version of the butcher knife. Could not resist. I do have a couple of Ontario Mark 3s on order. Not sure if Ontario will ever resume the manufacture. If not, this will hopefully be the last knife acquisition. Have too many knives now.

I think you'll like it, they're real cool knives. :)

16AknFK.jpg

Brand new here! Thought I’d share my newest addition. Just got here this morning from Vero. Brass axon, hand satin finish
80eb849b-6a31-4cb6-b67e-2cd066147479

Well, thanks to a few beautiful pics posted by @MrsR&T several days ago.....I now own an Actilam T3c.

Gotta say, it’s a very cool little knife and I’m not finding any discomfort with the clip placement....though to be fair, I haven’t really used it much as it just arrived this afternoon.

And while my pics don’t do it any justice, I find myself fascinated with the aesthetics.....along with the locking mechanism. Should make a nice addition to my small collection of French knives.

I’m sure I’ll manage some better shots for the daily thread, but for the time being....

DQ2xkHa.jpg
3jeVhkG.jpg

Back