Everyone's latest acquisitions!

A matching set in 3V.
4Jhw1vY.jpg

I know this one for many will seem boring and uninspired but I am excited to have it. I wasn’t sure I was going to like the working finish on the blade but I am more than pleased with how it looks. The detent is very firm on my example but will break in nicely with a little time. Just ordered a replacement clip and some new Carbon Fiber scales since I am not really digging the pickle green Carbon Fiber of the factory scales. If ZT would have used the same pattern as on the 0562CF this would have been a home run for me. Carbon Fiber glow scales, what are we in third grade or something.

I’ve been putting off some Spyderco purchases....not any more!

The Salt 2 will be gifted.

The Sun & Moon was intended as a gift...it might be sticking around though. I’m truly blown away. Now I understand why they can be tough to find.

I couldn’t decide between the SE Pacific & PE N5 Salt for myself, so I did the only appropriate thing. I bought ’em both.

Last edited:
Just got the word!!!!!! Its done!!!! I love it!!! PHILLIP PATTON IS THE MAN!!!!!!View attachment 1558037View attachment 1558038View attachment 1558039
You’ve got a real beauty there. Loved that you posted it showing the creation stages too. Phillip Patton sure knows how to apply and preform his magic and bring your design to fruition. You’ve got all the boxes ticked off on this new addition, well done to both of you. Thanks for sharing your enjoyment with us, it sure did bring a smile to my face today, I’m happy for you.

Last edited:
You’ve got a real beauty there. Loved that your posted it showing the creation stages too. Phillip Patton sure knows how to apply and preform his magic and bring your design to fruition. You’ve got all the boxes ticked off on this new addition, we’ll done to both of you. Thanks for sharing your enjoyment with us, it sure did bring a smile to my face today, I’m happy for you.

Thanx my friend!! He is truly talented. Nothing to do with me....Check out his Instagram. I love his grinds and have for years.. The best part is he always is ready to something whenever you contact him... I'm a fan of his whole process and that he sends pics thru out the whole build... I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!!!

It should be in my paws tomorrow evening!!! I couldn't take it and send him the money for overnight postage!!!!!
Take care buddy!! Thanks..
instagram.com/phillippatton

Back